Sensory Tubes (set of 3)
Play With Sight and Sound
A visual sensory playground! Hold these tubes in your hands, manipulate them and watch how everything moves. Includes three clear tubes, each filled with different filling. Cotton, pvc balls and pellets offer different colors, textures and weights. These tubes are fun for children and adults alike, and aid in visual tracking, focus and sensory integration. Ideal for classrooms, therapy clinics or playrooms.
- Aids in visual tracking and sensory processing
- Supports sensory seekers, over responders and under responders
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Create a science center and lab forms. Have the kids weigh each tube and write down the weights on the forms. Discuss the differences and similarities.
- Turn the tubes over, around and upside down while following the tube's contents with your eyes.
- Use as a calming tool right before bedtime.
- Each acrylic tube is 10"L x 3" Diameter
- Tubes made from acrylic with permanently adhered polyurethane foam end caps
- Tube contents: orange PVC balls; red, yellow and blue polyethylene pellets; 100% polyester white fluff
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.