Shapes and Sizes Putty Mats
Why We Love It
Fun, Tactile Tool to Learn Shapes and Sizes
Learn with your hands! Flexible, durable mats feature the outline of a big and small shape. Pair with putty or dough (sold separately) for a tactile and visual experience to practice shape recognition. Mold and shape the putty to form a circle, triangle, square and other shapes. Fun educational tool for the classroom, clinic or at home.
- Strengthens fine motor skills and hand strength
- Teaches shape recognition and size comparison
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Trace the outline of a shape with your fingers. Count the number of sides. Can you name the shape?
- Shape, knead and mold therapy putty or dough to fill the shape
- Pick the cards with the horizontal and vertical lines. Roll putty to match their lengths
- Includes 14 mats: circle, triangle, star, oval, heart, diamond, hexagon, square, rectangle, pentagon, octagon, crescent, horizontal lines and vertical lines
- 7" L x 6" W
- Weighs 6 oz. total
- Made of PVC
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow, red, white and green
Sensory Gel Shapes$39.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.