We can help you now!
Auditory Processing That Helps Kids Learn
Got the after-school homework blues? Try our Sounds to Learn By Homework Kit to help kids focus, concentrate and learn while getting the job done stress-free! This Kit is a unique homework helper that encourages kids to focus, concentrate and learn with soothing background sounds. Studies show that certain classical music (such as Mozart) stimulate brain waves that encourage concentration and thought, providing a subtle yet concrete form of homework help.
- Includes cushion, study carrel, music for learning
- Great for homework and test taking
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Tips for a successful homework experience:
1) Set aside a quiet, clutter-free place for doing homework (even a bathtub with pillows can work as a quiet homework spot)
2) Provide a crunchy snack (chewing is a great stress reducer and concentration tool) and movement time (swinging, riding a bike, jumping jacks, playing catch) before starting homework.
3) Keep noise, conversations, phone calls out of earshot
4) Look over your child's assignments with them and if needed help them prioritize. Check on them periodically and when completed look over their homework.
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!