Spiky Tactile Balls
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Spiky Fidget Ball
Hide it, hold it, roll it and toss it! This is one of our best therapeutic play balls because it's so versatile. The spikes are firm enough to use for deep pressure and massage, but soft enough to open up a world of tactile exploration. The easy to grip textured surface also makes this ball perfect for teaching kids to catch. You can under-inflate the ball so it has more 'give' and is easier to catch. Use during free play in early childhood, physical education classes and therapy sessions.
- Encourages reciprocal play and hand-eye coordination
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder, low muscle tone and visual processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Have child sit with outstretched legs across from you. Roll the ball back and forth
- Toss the ball against the wall, clap as fast as you can and then catch it before it falls
- Over under! For a fun group activity, have children stand in a line. Each child passes the ball to the person behind them, relay style, alternating passing the ball over their head or between their legs
Inflate ball with Needle Hand Pump (sold separately).
- 5" Ball. Weighs 3 oz. Color: Blue
- 8" Ball. Weighs 8 oz. Color: Purple
- 9" Ball. Weighs 8.8 oz. Color: Green
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA, latex and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Needle Hand Pump$5.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.