Spiky Tactile Balls
Hide it, hold it, roll it and toss it! This is one of our best therapeutic play balls because it's so versatile. The spikes are firm enough to use for deep pressure and massage, but soft enough to open up a world of tactile exploration. The easy to grip textured surface also makes this ball perfect for teaching kids to catch. You can under-inflate the ball so it has more 'give' and is easier to catch. Use during free play in early childhood, physical education classes and therapy sessions.
- Encourages reciprocal play and hand-eye coordination
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder, low muscle tone and visual processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Have child sit with outstretched legs across from you. Roll the ball back and forth
- Ball off the wall! Toss the ball against the wall and let it bounce once before catching it
- Over under! For a fun group activity, have children stand in a line. Each child passes the ball to the person behind them, relay style, alternating passing the ball over their head or between their legs
Inflate ball with Needle Hand Pump BL5681 (sold separately).
- 5" Ball: Weighs 1.7 oz. Color: Blue
- 8" Ball: Weighs 2.5 oz. Color: Blue
- 9" Ball: Weighs 2.8 oz. Color: Green
- Made of PVC
- Designed without latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Needle Hand PumpCompare at $3.99 Regular Price $5.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.