Squeeze Me Seat - Teens & Adults
Why We Love It
Flexible Seating for Classroom, Work and Home
Are you sitting comfortably? Teens and adults with sensory differences need flexible seating to help them focus and thrive. The Squeeze Me Seat helps teens and adults relax and focus in school, at home or at work. The gentle compression chair squeezes the trunk of the body offering a better seating posture and proprioceptive input. Rock back and forth for soothing vestibular movement, relax with a book in a supportive armchair position or sit comfortably and focus on your work.
- Versatile design can be used in multiple positions depending on needs and preferences
- Supports those with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 12-Adult
- Straddle the seat with your legs on either side
- Turn the seat sideways and use the sides as armrests
- Place on the ground and use as a bolster to support your back
- Seat: 35.4"H x 36.8"W x 19.7"D. Floor to seat: 19.4"H
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Holds up to 210 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Custom colors available
- Looking for a kids/teen size seat? Check out our Squeezie Seat option >
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.