The Social Mask™
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Face Masks That Let You Communicate
Socializing with masks on? Yes! The Social Mask features a transparent communication window that keeps facial expressions visible. This helps kids and adults stay attuned to nonverbal cues and social nuances and allows the deaf to read lips. Kids can also more easily recognize familiar faces, reducing anxiety when wearing face masks for coronavirus. Use in schools, camps and other social situations, when visiting the doctor or therapist, or anywhere social distancing is recommended. This cloth face mask is not for medical use. Non-returnable.
- Antifog technology keeps the communication window clear
- Adjustable nosepiece keeps glasses fog-free
- Adjustable ear elastic and super soft cotton for an incredibly comfortable and breathable fit
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Each side of the transparent panel has a protective film that needs to be removed. On each side of the panel, carefully create a hole in the protective film. Be sure to avoid scratching the panel. Then, peel back the protective film using a slow and steady motion.
- Oxford Blue CM7505_CM7512
- Oxford Pink CM7507_CM7514
- Blue Dot CM7509_CM7516
- Gray Dot CM7510_CM7517
- Black/Multi CM7511_CM7518
- Navy Check CM7585_CM7588
- Animal Print CM7586_CM7589
- Black/Yellow Check CM7587_CM7590
- Weighs 0.10 oz.
- Animal print and black/yellow check made of 100% cotton, PET plastic, polyester/natural rubber elastic and polystyrene bead
- Oxford blue and navy blue/white check made of 45% polyester and 55% cotton, PET plastic, polyester/natural rubber elastic and polystyrene bead
- Machine wash gentle. Dry flat
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.