We can help you now!
For On-the-Go Chewing and Fidgeting
What do you call a toy you can chew, twist, pull, stretch and fidget? It’s a thingamajig! This set includes two chewy thingamajigs made from coils and tubing, which are awesome for sensory breaks anytime, anywhere. Clip one onto clothes, belts or zippers so it’s ready to go whenever a chew or fidget break is needed.
- Provides oral motor and fine motor workouts
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder and autism
- Bright colors, so easy to find in a bag or under furniture
- Made in the USA by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Kids love these cool, engaging fidget toys, so keep a set at home and one in the car. This item is not returnable. Adult supervision required.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Weighs 2 oz.
- Made from polyurethane elastomer (a durable, high-grade plastic)
- Phthalate free and DEHP free
- Tubing contains latex
- Colors vary
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Love the color and the feel!This product came to us while playing with tubes and gadgets. We love the feel, color and texture.Read More
Answered QuestionsCan u get these in bracelet form? These remind me of the coils u use for ur keys. My son is always chewing on it soni thougbt this would be a better, more durable solution.Lucy / Jul 18, 2016