Time Timer MOD with Dry Erase Board
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Quiet Countdown Timer With Dry Erase White Board!
Make time count with the Time Timer MOD and Time Timer Dry Erase Board (sold together or separately). The Time Timer MOD is a visual timer to help you stay focused during timed activities such as test taking, schoolwork, or daily chores. The red disc slowly disappears as time passes, providing a visual reference for the passage of time. Insert the Time Timer MOD into the Time Timer Dry Erase Board to create an activity and message center that will help you focus on separate tasks within a specific time frame. The Time Timer MOD features an on/off switch for the audible alert, so you can choose to hear the beep or not if you prefer silence. The Time Timer Dry Erase Board is now magnetic and has a caddy on the back to hold markers and supplies. The MOD's durability and compact size make this timer ideal for frequent use at home, at school or in the clinic.
- Use to help establish routines and ease transitions
- Ideal tool for those who struggle to stay on task
- Ideal for young kids who are learning the concept of time
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Set the MOD for ten minutes. Can you do your homework before the time runs out?
- Create a to-do list. Pull a dry-erase marker (not included) out of the caddy and check off what you’ve done
- Use alphabet magnets (sold separately) to personalize your dry erase board
When inserting the Time Timer MOD into the Time Timer Erase Board please ensure the silicon cover is on the Time Timer MOD for a proper fit.
Time Timer MOD:
- 3.98”L x 3.93”W x 2.36”D
- Weighs 0.5 lbs.
- Removable silicone cover. A glare-free lens protects the red disk
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: charcoal gray
- One AA battery is required (not included)
- One year warranty
Time Timer Dry Erase Board
- 8”L x 8”W x 2”D
- Color: White and black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.