Touchable Textured Mitts
Feel the fabulous five! Each one-size-fits-all mitt has a different textured surface. Slip these mittens over your hands, enjoy the bright colors and feel their textures. Do you prefer the sequins, faux fur, raised bumps or a smooth surface? Incorporate the mitts into creative play, touch exploration and sensory integration therapy.
- Engaging sensory tool offers varying textures for tactile stimulation
- Ideal for those with tactile defensiveness or tactile sensitivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Try a stereognosis activity! With eyes closed or covered with a blindfold, try and identify the mitts by touch alone
- Match the textures on the mitts to similar textures found around the home or classroom
- Hide the mitts around the house or classroom and ask kids to find a certain one
- Includes five mitts with bag
- Mitt: 8"L x 7"W. Wrist opening: 8" circumference. Bag: 11"L x 7.5"W
- Weighs 5 oz. total
- Made of 100% polyester, polyurethane and PVC fabrics
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, white, green, yellow and blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.