Transformer Sensory Sack™
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Wrap Yourself in Calming Pressure
Need a change in mood? Step inside the Sensory Sack and streeeeetch! The smooth, stretchy material provides the deep pressure that sensory-seeking kids crave. You’ll get soothing compression and resistance around your whole body. The movement tool helps children learn spatial awareness and relax. Helps kids learn to self regulate and transition from hyper to calm, from sad to happy, from distracted to alert. Just climb in, stretch, crawl, move, roll and relax for calming sensory integration therapy.
- Provides sensory input, creative movement, strengthening and motor planning
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Compact sensory tool folds up and travels easily
- Made by Fun and Function
- Blue: Ages 4-10
- Black: Ages 10-Adult
Ideas for Use
- When you’re feeling overwhelmed, climb inside and pretend you're in a dark cave.
- Sit down and wrap up for calming pressure and resistance.
- Stand up and walk inside the sack. Feel your muscles stretch and pull
- Blue (MW5873): 40"L x 20"W
- Black (MW6996): 55"L x 30"W
- Weighs approximately 1 lb. 5 oz.
- 95% polyester 5% spandex sack with 100% polyester hook-and-loop closure
- Machine wash cold. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.