Oral Motor Vibration for Sensory Motor Needs
The Vibra Chew is a chewy that encourages sensory integration for mild to moderate chewers and biters. Tactile ridges along the flexible vibration stick provide an oral motor workout. Use with or without vibration to reach deep into the back of the jaw or to massage facial muscles. It’s a perfect addition to a speech pathologist’s tool kit. Features easy on/off vibration. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Use to minimize chewing, biting and grinding
- Supports children with oral sensory needs who need deep, heavy mouth work
- For moderate chewers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Chewy is 2.75"L
- Weighs 1 lb.
- Plastic handle with non-toxic PVC chewy
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Green handle with blue chewy
- Requires 1 AA battery, not included
- To open the Vibra Chew and put in the battery, hold the top and bottom halves (green and blue) and twist them apart.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.