Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Wall-Mounted Walking Bar
Secure and stable, our Walking Bar supports walkers of all ages! Attach to the wall to assist new walkers, or install as hallway handrail to help steady walkers as they move through your school or clinic. Add to your therapy room as a support for stretching exercises and balance activities. Soft padding makes the bar comfortable to grip. Choose a custom color to match your decor!
- Install at the height that suits your needs
- Supports kids with gross motor delays or developmental challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 9 months+
- Use instead of a walker to help kids steady themselves while walking down the hallway
- Place a foot up on the bar to stretch leg muscles before a physical therapy session
- Use as a safety support when kids practice dynamic standing balance activities
- 59"L x 5.9" circumference
- Weighs 3.9 lbs.
- PVC upholstery, steel core base and steel wall grommets. Filled with polyethylene foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Red. Custom colors available
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.