Wall Panel Collection
Our Wall Panel Frame provides a sturdy base to hold a range of sensory wall panels and can be installed directly on the wall in your classroom, clinic or home. The Frame makes it easy to slide each sensory wall panel in and out, switching activities for sensory play, soothing calm or stimulation. Wall Panel Frame (choose from dropdown) required for inserting the wall panels. One frame can be used for multiple panels (each sold separately).
- Provides wall-mounted structure for multi-sensory activities
- Learn through touch, play and cause and effect
- Supports hands-on activities for mood regulation, motor skills and visual processing
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Happy? Angry? Flip the panels to watch the facial expressions, clothing and hairstyles change. Observe the differences in the expressions and faces to identify the emotions people feel. Supports self-regulation as children learn to recognize and express their feelings.Gears Whiteboard Wall Panel:
Turn one gear and watch them all move! The brightly colored gears are all connected for a mesmerizing hands-on activity that helps focus, too. Promotes hand-eye coordination, motor skills, visual processing and mechanics. Doodle and draw around the gears with dry erase markers (not included).Animal Maze Wall Panel:
Help the hungry animals find their favorite foods! Using the magnetized maze, match the dog, cat, mouse and bee to the bone, milk, cheese and nectar. The knobs are easy for young children to manipulate and move. Sliding and matching encourages motor skill development, eye tracking and visual processing.Clock Whiteboard Wall Panel:
Move the hands and draw on the dry erase clock face (markers not included). Promotes cognitive development and upper body motor control as you write, erase and move the hands. Use as a tool to teach multi sensory time awareness and to practice spatial, math and writing skillsOptical Illusion Wall Panel:
Spin the handle and watch the circles transform into optical illusions before your eyes. Observing the transformation helps improve tracking, visual sensory processing and focus. Includes three circles for varying effects.
Wall Panel Frame
- Includes installation hardware
- 21"L x 18" W x 2.4"D
- Weighs 3.75 lbs.
- Made from non-toxic laminate covered MDF composite wood
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: wood and silver
Wall Panels (each sold separately)
- 19.7"L x 17.7"W x 1.2"D
- Laminated medium-density fiberboard
- Designs are carved into boards
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Mood Wall Panel: Weighs 4.8 lbs. White.
- Gears Whiteboard Wall Panel: Weighs 6 lbs. White with yellow gears. Maker and eraser not included.
- Animal Maze Wall Panel: Weighs 5 lbs. White with green and yellow knobs.
- Clock Whiteboard Wall Panel: Weighs 5 lbs. White with red and blue hands.
- Optical Illusion Wall Panel: Weighs 5.7 lbs. White.
Slimline Switches (set of 4)$399.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.