The Original Weighted Compression Vest™ with Graphics
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
The Original Stretchy, Comfy Neoprene Vest Provides Weight and Compression
Our founder and occupational therapist Aviva couldn’t find a weighted compression vest for kids, so she designed her own. This vest was our first Fun and Function product and it’s still one of our top sellers. It’s like a reassuring hug, perfect for helping to calm down, focus or cope with sensory overload. The steady proprioceptive input and compression around the trunk are especially soothing for those with sensory challenges. Mesh sides for breathability and comfort. With stretchy neoprene for a snug, comfy fit, kids even ask to wear it.
- Fashion-friendly for boys and girls
- Supports calm and focus for kids, teens and adults with ADHD, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
Measurements shown reflect size of the vest. To measure for width, lift arms slightly and measure around the chest.
For a true compression fit we recommend choosing a vest that is 2"- 4” smaller than the wearer’s body circumference. Please note that the vest is meant to be very snug, though it should never be uncomfortable. If a snug fit isn't for you, choose a vest with a circumference that matches the wearer’s body. Note these vests are adjustable, so measurements don’t need to correspond exactly. When in doubt, it’s recommended to size up.
Place weights into pockets based on your child's weight and preferences. Additional weights sold separately.
- Includes vest and 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights
- Vest: 100% neoprene. 100% polyester mesh sides, interior pockets and hook-and-loop closures. Graphics printed with polyurethane ink. To wash, remove weights. Adhere all closures. Machine wash cold gentle. Hang dry.
- Removable weights: 100% cotton. Weights are steel pellets. Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Navy blue with colored graphics
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.