Weighted Log Roll
Sit, Roll and Stretch
It's a log. No, it's a pillow! For those who benefit from proprioceptive input to soothe and calm, our Weighted Log Pillow offers just under 4 lbs. of weight. Its compact size makes it easy for therapists to carry, who can incorporate this fun-yet-useful tool into sensory integration therapy. Use as a lap pad, a bolster for seating and positioning, or roll on arms and legs to stimulate muscles and under responders. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Encourages imaginative play and heavy work
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Pretend to be on a camping trip. Use your log as your pillow to gaze at the stars and drift off to sleep. What shapes do you see in the sky?
- Use as an accent pillow for a rustic themed décor.
- Use as a weight for exercise. Lift the log above your head!
- 15"L x 6" Diameter
- Polyester blend
- Stuffed and weighted with PP cotton and polystyrene
- 3.8 lbs.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.