Weighted Log Roll
Why We Love It
Our Weighted Log Roll is a versatile tool offering just under 4 lbs. of weight for those who benefit from proprioceptive input to soothe and calm. Use as a lap pad when extra focus or anxiety relief is needed or as a bolster for seating and positioning. The soft fabric makes it comfy and the realistic digital print makes it an attractive addition to any room. Its compact size makes it easy for therapists to carry and incorporate this fun-yet-useful tool into sensory integration therapy such as rolling on arms and legs to stimulate muscles. Cover is removable for easy washing. Take it along when traveling, or place in a sensory space at home or school.
- Supports those with autism and sensory processing disorder
- Encourages imaginative play and heavy work
- Made by Fun and Function
- For children age 3+ weighing 38+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Pretend you're camping. Your log is your pillow as you gaze at the stars and drift off to sleep. What shapes do you see in the sky?
- Put on lap while reading or listening to storytime
- Lift the log high above your head for exercise
- Pillow: 15"L x 6" Diameter
- Weighs 3.8 lbs.
- Pillow: 89% polyester 11% polyurethane. Closure: 100% polyester Filled with 100% polypropylene cotton fiber. Weights are steel pellets in 100% polyester lining
- Remove cover. Adhere closure. Hand wash cold. Dry flat.
- Color: Printed brown wood log
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.