Weighted Sensory Knot Ball
Tactile Manipulative Provides a Workout for the Hands
Feel all the nooks and crannies of this giant weighted knot. Use as a stretchy and irresistible hands-on heavy work activity. Works great as a lap pad, fidget reducer and hand strengthener. Use it to wake up or warm up. Or toss around for eye-hand coordination and sensory integration therapy. We love the feel of the stretchy fabric and the fullness of the weighted ball.
- Supports sensory seekers and children with fine motor challenges
- Provides heavy work and sensory integration
- Made by Fun and Function
- For children age 4+ weighing 55+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Toss and play catch with friends
- Stuff your hands down into the ball
- For a great hand workout, squeeze and press the ball with your hands
- 12" Diameter
- Approximately 5.5 lbs.
- Due to the handcrafting of this product, weight and size may vary slightly
- 89% polyester 11% polyurethane
- Stuffed and weighted with foam and polypropylene pellets
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.