Weighted Sensory Stacking Toy
Why We Love It
Weighted Stacker Rings
A sensory twist on a classic ring stacker! The weighted toy gives kids proprioceptive feedback as they sort and stack. Each weighted ring features a different textured material to engage multiple senses. Bright colors help kids build early shape, color and differentiation skills. The large, soft rings are easy for small hands to grasp and stack and promote hand-eye coordination.
- Weighted plush toy uses texture, weight and color to support cognitive development
- Supports kids with developmental delays and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 0+
Ideas for Use
- Stack largest to smallest. Then stack them smallest to largest
- Hold a different ring in each hand. Can you tell which one is heavier?
- Describe how the material on each ring feels. Smooth? Soft? Fuzzy?
- Includes six stackable rings with soft base
- Base: 10"H x 8"W. Rings range from 3.5" to 6" Diameter
- Weighs 5.5 lbs. total
- Made of 100% polyester and polyurethane vinyl. Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Weights are polypropylene pellets in a 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue, purple, green, orange, yellow and red
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.