Weighted Tactile Beanbags-Set of 5
Versatile Sensory Tool
These aren't your average beanbags! Ours offer multi-sensory integration through weight, color and varied textures. Use for upper extremity exercise, heavy work or tactile exploration. Hold in your hands for a grounding effect during focused activities or toss to practice hand-eye coordination. Tuck into the interior pockets of our Weighted Vests for additional proprioceptive input.
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Includes one satin, denim, corduroy, fleece and solid cotton beanbag
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12 months+
Ideas for Use
The 1/2 lb. beanbags are suitable for all vests, and the 1 lb. beanbags are suitable for Weighted Compression Vest sizes Medium to XX-Large and Weighted Vest sizes Medium and Large. Learn about the calming benefits of weight and compression.
- 1 lb. beanbags measure 4"W x 5"L
- 1/2 lb. beanbags measure 3"W x 4"L
- Cotton and polyester. Steel shot filling.
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Styles will vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.