Wilbarger Therapy Brush-6 Pack
Deep Pressure for Sensory Defensiveness
Resistant to touch? Use these brushes as part of the Wilbarger Brushing Protocol to help address tactile defensiveness and sensory regulation challenges. Featuring an oval shape and ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand, the brushes have dense bristles. When used properly as part of brushing therapy program, benefits may include decreased fear or discomfort from being touched and improved self-regulation during daily activities.
- Soft, yet dense bristles provide sensory input for calming
- Use in brushing therapy program to help decrease tactile defensiveness and anxiety
- Age 1+
Brushing starts at the arms and works down to the feet. Never brush the face, chest and stomach, which are very sensitive areas. Use with therapist guidance and adult supervision.
- Each brush measures 3.5" L x 2.25" W
- Includes 6 brushes with handle
- Made of polyethylene. Lead and latex free
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.