We can help you now!
Channel Pent-Up Energy and Build Strength!
Are your students crawling up the walls? Give them a fun outlet to release all that energy! Promote flexibility, endurance and spatial awareness with an indoor climbing net. As they climb, kids will benefit from vestibular therapy, muscle strengthening and motor planning. Helps build self confidence as children can challenge themselves at their own pace.
- For kids with weak muscles, coordination challenges or sensory integration challenges
- Provides vestibular stimulation and heavy work
- Improves body strength, balance and coordination
- Ages 6-12
Ideas for Use
Includes a Mat-Locking® System and mounting brackets to prevent unauthorized use, hardware, installation instructions, safety sign and activity guide. Activity guide offers creative and physical activities to accommodate learner differences.
Install as a stand-alone piece of equipment in your school or clinic. Compatible with a traverse climbing wall (sold separately). Mounts to concrete walls only. For use by one child at a time. When not in use, net pushes up against the wall and locks. This is not playground equipment and should be used only with adult supervision. 1-year warranty.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- 8’L x 2’W frame
- 6′L x 7′W cargo net
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Made of durable powder-coated steel, wood and ropes
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!