Wipe Clean Break Box®
Why We Love It
A Sensory Solution That’s Easy to Clean
Looking to support sensory needs, but concerned about spreading germs? Our Wipe Clean Break Box is packed with popular sensory tools that are all easy to sanitize. Help kids channel energy, reduce disruptive behavior and boost focus. Provide sensory breaks and incorporate sensory activities throughout the day. Durable box includes activity guide and bonus sanitizer!
- Provide sensory-based activities to replace challenging behaviors
- Supports kids with ADHD, anxiety, autism or sensory integration disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Add sensory tools to circle time routines to help kids self-regulate
- Engage busy fingers during whole class lessons
- Assign chewies to specific students for maximum hygiene
Please refer to individual product pages for safety information.
Watch video on ActiveMind School Partnership (also see Sensory Habitat video).
- Webinar and Onsite Training available
- Download the Fun and Function Data Collection Form to measure results
- Download Self Regulation and Tracking for Kids
- Download the Fun and Function Activity Guide for sensory motor activity ideas
- Download the Sensory Intervention Tracking Form
- Get Quick Tips and FAQs
- Explore Break Boxes™ for Students K-8 and Custom Choice
- Download our Social Stories: Take a Break!
- Free Download: Visual Cues for Classroom Break Box
Items may vary.
- Bumpy Gel Cushion
- Stick 'N Twist Suction Shapes
- Fidget Key Chain Balls - Set of 3
- Grab It Balls - Set of 2
- Wipe Clean! Weighted Lap Pad - Medium (x2)
- Busy FIngersTM Tangram Gel Puzzle
- Sit-A-Round Cushion
- Noise Reduction Headphones
- Textured Pencil Toppers - 3 Pack
- High Five Chews
- Fidget Finger Puzzle Set
- Tickles the Turtle Pet Massager
- Disinfectant Spray
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.