Activity Play Panel Center
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Interactive Room Dividers for Home and School
Divide the room and multiply the fun! Section off part of a room, or create different activity areas with these interactive room dividers. Each panel in this four part set offers a different sensory or developmental benefit. Kids get tactile input from the “fuzzy loop” panel and practice body awareness with the full child-sized mirror. Develop fine motor skills and showcase artwork on the art display panel. These easy-to-clean and easy-to-store panels are a great way to maximize space and increase sensory opportunities in your classroom, therapy center or home.
- Provides tactile and visual stimulation for little ones
- Helps kids withsensory integration disorder or autism
- Ages 3-14
- Reduce distractions during rest time or storytime
- Section off room for small therapy groups
- Use the dry-erase board to work on writing skills or outline daily schedule
Link panels together with “double claws,” creating flexible hinges and making them easy to store. Design your own look! Panels can be arranged horizontally or vertically, with any color combinations of double claws.
- Set includes four panels, eight double claws and three Play Panel legs for extra stability
- 30.5”W × 47.5”H each
- Weighs 28 lbs.
- Made of vinyl and plastic
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow, blue and red
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.