Denim Pocket Lap Pad
Why We Love It
Weighted Lap Pad with Fidget Pockets
The weighted lap pad with built-in fidgets and pockets! Calming weight provides proprioceptive feedback while fleece-lined pockets are great for tactile exploration. Tuck hands into the center pockets and fidget with the green elastic coils sewn inside. Side pockets have hook-and-loop closures, great for securely storing small fidgets (sold separately). Neutral denim color makes this a less conspicuous lap pad. Perfect for kids and teens or adults in the workplace.
- Provides proprioceptive input and tactile exploration to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids, teens and adults with autism, ADHD or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- For people weighing 60+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Pull on the coils, move around the pellets, or brush your fingers along the fleece, all while benefiting from the weighted sensory input too
- Bring along on trips to keep body calm and hands cozy
- Use at a restaurant or the movies for discreet fidgeting and grounding proprioceptive input
- Lap pad: 21"L x 9"W
Side pockets: 10"L x 6" W
Center pockets: 7"L x 5"W
- Weighs 6 lbs.
- Made of 60% polyester 40% cotton denim.
100% polyester fleece, trim, elastic coils and hook-n-loop closures.
Weights are polypropylene pellets in a 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue denim and fleece, black trim and green fidget coils
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.