Emoji Emotions Card Deck
Why We Love It
An Engaging Way to Learn About Emotions
How are you feeling? Each card in the Emoji Emotions Card Deck depicts a different emotion and matches the "emotion color zone." These visual cues help both verbal and nonverbal kids, to recognize feelings in themselves and others. Build kids' social emotional skills by promoting emotional regulation, self-expression and empathy. Cards feature a wide range of emotions, making this a terrific prompt for storytelling too. Use with your favorite sensory regulation curriculum.
- Helps kids with sensory processing disorder, autism or developmental delays work on social skills
- Promotes self regulation and self awareness for kids with ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Call out an emotion and have the child find the corresponding card
- Place a card face up. Can you act out the emoji's emotion?
- Place a card face up. Describe what makes you feel this way
Twenty-one 5" x 3" activity cards
- Weighs 2 oz.
- Non-toxic pigment ink on cardstock with PE coating
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Multi-colored
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.