Essential Scissor Kit
Why We Love It
The Tools You Need to Teach Proper Cutting
Cutting can be a challenge for special needs kids, but this set of 7 special scissors can make the task easier and more fun. The Essential Scissor Kit was designed for teachers working in an inclusive mainstream environment and it includes a range of adapted scissors for children with special needs together with notes and guidance on how to best use scissors. The kit contains self-opening scissors, scissors for left-handed cutters and size-adjustable scissors.
- Includes a guide on choosing the correct scissors as well as clear instructions on how to use the adaptive scissors included in the kit
- Helps children with weak hand grip and weak hand control
- Great for groups or individuals
- Age 3+
- Includes 7 assorted scissors and a user's guide
- Mini Easy-Grip Scissors - 2"W x 5"L x 0.75"D
- Easy Grip Scissors (RH and LH) - 3"W x 7"L x 0.65"D
- Dual Control Training Scissors (RH and LH) - 2.5"W x 6.5"L x 0.4"D
- Self-Opening Scissors (RH and LH) - 4"W x 4.65"L x 0.4"D
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.