Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Hand Fidgets for Emotional Regulation
How are you feeling today? Keep kids interested and engaged while they discuss their emotions with these lightweight pocket-sized fidgets. Each circle has a face and a word depicting these 6 emotional states: Excited, happy, sad, worried, sleepy and angry. These fidgets are great conversation starters for a therapy session or one-on-one conversation with your child. They can be used by social workers, psychologists and speech therapists as well as OTs and teachers. Perfect for school, home or clinic or when on the go.
- Supports emotional regulation
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Have your child point to which emotion they are feeling right now
- Increase empathy by asking your child which feeling they think their friend is experiencing now
- Have your child hold the fidgets while they express their emotions
- Includes six fidgets
- 4" Diameter
- Weighs 2 oz. each
- Made of PVC vinyl. Filled with resin beads and gel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Multi-colored. Shades may vary.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.