Glitter Balls (set of 2)
Visually Engaging and Calming
Bounce, roll and catch! Watch the glitter swirl and the balls light up -- helpful for calming and visual tracking exercises. Gold ball has a fish “swimming” inside. Toss the balls to practice hand-eye coordination, or practice catch with a friend. Smooth surface appeals to tactile defensive kids. Use with adult supervision.
- Engages kids in sensory-based cause and effect activities
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 2+
Ideas for Use
- Put one in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and compare it to the one that is room temperature.
- Play catch with a friend.
- Slowly rotate a ball and watch the glitter slowly move and fill the ball with sparkling glitter water.
- Includes one gold glitter ball with floating fish and one green glitter ball
- Each is 5.5 oz.
- 2.6” Diameter
- Made with TPU. Filled with water. PVC fish.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.