Glitter Weighted Sand
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Glittery Therapy Sand for Fine Motor Play
Wake up your hands before handwriting or fine motor work by pressing and squeezing the glittery sensory sand. Expose under responders and over responders alike to the wonders of weighted play sand. Squish the sand into plastic molds (not included) and then release to create interesting 3-D objects. The sparkly sand provides visual stimulation as you squeeze, pack and press it with your hands. The sand feels wet, but is dry and non-stick for easy cleanup. Add to your sensory bin for sensory play that sparkles!
- Versatile sensory tool for occupational therapy, speech language therapy or counseling sessions
- Supports kids with fine motor delays or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Use before handwriting practice or fine motor work to wake up tired muscles
- Feeling overwhelmed? Play with sensory sand to calm down
- Pretend you're at the ocean. Build a sand castle for heavy hand work and tactile exploration
- Container: 8"L x 6"H x 4"W
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- Made of silicone sand and PVC glitter
- Designed without gluten, casein, latex and soy
- Color: Blue with glitter
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.