Follow the Marble With Your Ears and Eyes
The Marble Tracker was designed by our physical therapist as a multi-sensory tool for visual, tactile and auditory feedback. Watch, feel and hear the marble make its way through the tube. Tie it in a knot, or stretch it out. Play with the Marble Tracker by yourself, or invite a friend to join! It’s a fun, engaging tool that incorporates sensory feedback, focus and coordination practice all at once.
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Easy to manipulative for children of varying abilities
- Made in the USA by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Use fully stretched out with a partner and cooperate to move the marbles back and forth.
- Tie it in a knot or two and work both hands to move the marbles through the track.
- Hold each end of the tracker in a hand and move the marbles back and forth using your upper body.
- Includes 1 tube with 2 marbles
- Weighs 3.8 oz.
- Tube: 6'L x .75” Diameter
- Marble: .62” Diameter
- Birch Ends: .98” Diameter
- CPAP Tubing made from latex-free plastic, glass marbles, wood birch ends.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Transparent tube. Natural birch ends. Marble color varies.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.