Monster Bean Bags- Set of 3
- Buy 3 for $31.35 each and save 17%
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Weighted Bags + Silly Faces = Loads of Fun
Toss ‘em or hug ‘em? Why not do both? Toss the weighted bean bags to practice hand-eye coordination, or have kids focus on the adorable faces to open communication and discuss emotional responses to frustration. Each Monster Bean Bag weighs 1 lb., perfect for strengthening upper extremities and for heavy work.
- Use for sensory integration therapy and tactile exploration
- Supports kids with autism, sensory processing disorder and low muscle tone
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Sit on a T-stool and toss the bean bags to help develop core and balance
- Use with Monster Bean Bag Toss to support motor planning and sensory processing skills
- Hide the bean bags and encourage kids to find the missing monsters
- 6"L x 6"W
- Weighs 1 lb. each
- Made of 100% polyester. Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Weights are 2-3mm glass pellets in 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, purple and orange
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.