Puzzle Beam Set
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
A Configurable Balance Beam
Chart your own path! Create a one-of-a-kind balance beam by using the puzzle connectors to join the balance beams. This unique sensory equipment adds lots of therapeutic elements to balance beam fun. Kids develop hand-eye coordination and motor planning skills as they collaborate with each other to combine the pieces. Balance beam pieces are soft and lightweight, so assembling the pieces is a great heavy work activity too. As kids step along the completed path, they learn about their body in space as they navigate each bend.
- Walking along a balance beam is a sensory activity that engages muscles and builds body awareness
- Helps kids develop gross motor skills, coordination and balance
- Ages 3-5
Ideas for Use
- Jump to it! Line up the beams horizontally with a gap between each beam, and have kids jump over each beam in turn
- Practice heel-to-toe walking along the balance beam
- For a dynamic balance challenge, place small toys alongside the beam and ask kids to crouch down and pick them up as they walk on the beam
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied. No gift note available for this item.
- Small: Includes 3 beams and 2 connectors. 12’L x 6″W x 3″H (when connected in a straight path). Weighs 5.6 lbs. total. Holds 1-2 kids
- Medium: Includes 4 beams and 3 connectors. 16’L x 6″W x 3″H (when connected in a straight path). Weighs 7.1 lbs. total. Holds 2-3 kids
- Large: Includes 5 beams and 4 connectors. 20’L x 6″W x 3″H (when connected in a straight path). Weighs 10 lbs. total. Holds 3-4 kids
- Made of polyethylene foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.