SensaSoft™ Compression Canoe-Teal
Combine Gentle Pressure with Movement & Play
For kids who crave calming pressure and movement, this canoe gives a good squeeze! Sit inside for gentle “hug” effect while you chill, play or read. It’s a cool place to hang out, especially for kids who crave a little compression to help them relax. With the hook-and-loop closures, you can adjust the canoe to provide a tighter, more secure-feeling hug.
This is part of our SensaSoft collection, which features a unique and exclusive design, highly durable material and European craftsmanship. Its heavy duty design stands up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Provides calming deep pressure and motor skills planning
- Helps children with sensory processing disorder, autism and ADHD
- Large enough for two children
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Rock the boat to incorporate movement
- Climb in and out to practice motor planning skills
- Hang out solo or with a friend
- Entire canoe is 5.5’L x 2’W x 1.6’H
- Interior measures 4.25’L x 8.5”W
- Walls are 6.5” thick
- Weighs 8.9 lbs.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- PVC exterior with polyurethane foam filling
- Hook and loop closures
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Teal
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.