SensaSoft™ Compression Canoe-Teal
Why We Love It
Come on Board for Pressure, Movement, and Play
Ship ahoy! Come on board for a nice good squeeze! Sit inside this canoe for gentle “hug” effect while you chill, play or read. It’s a cool place to hang out, especially for kids who crave a little compression or movement to help them relax. With the hook-and-loop closures, you can adjust the canoe to provide a tighter, and more secure-feeling hug. Large enough for two children. With a thoughtful and heavy duty design, this canoe will stand up to frequent use, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Provides soothing pressure with a gentle hug-like compression
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Pretend you're on a river adventure! Rock the boat to incorporate movement
- Climb in and out to practice motor planning skills
- Create a safe place to hang out solo, or invite a friend to join
Part of our SensaSoft™ collection, featuring a unique and exclusive design, highly durable material and European craftsmanship. Easy to wipe clean.
- Overall: 67"L x 22"W x 19"H. Interior: 51"L x 8.6"W x 17"H. Walls: 6.5" thick
- Weighs 25 lbs.
- Made of PVC fabric. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Teal
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.