SensaSoft™ Compression Canoe-Teal
Combine Gentle Pressure with Movement & Play
For kids who crave calming pressure and movement, this canoe gives a good squeeze! Sit inside for gentle “hug” effect while you chill, play or read. It’s a cool place to hang out, especially for kids who crave a little compression to help them relax. With the zipper and hook-and-loop closures, you can adjust the canoe to provide a tighter, more secure-feeling hug.
This is part of our SensaSoft collection, which features a unique and exclusive design, highly durable material and European craftsmanship. Its heavy duty design stands up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom. Use with adult supervision.
- Provides calming deep pressure and motor skills planning
- Helps children with sensory processing disorder, autism and ADHD
- Large enough for two children
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Rock the boat to incorporate movement
- Climb in and out to practice motor planning skills
- Hang out solo or with a friend
- Entire canoe is 5.5’L x 2’W x 1.6’H
- Interior measures 4.25’L x 8.5”W
- Walls are 6.5” thick
- Weighs 8.9 lbs.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- PVC exterior with polyurethane foam filling
- Zipper and Hook and loop closures
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Teal
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.