SensaSoft™ Corner Platform
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Bubble Tube Platform
The cushioned platform offers a soft spot for kids to relax, interact or chill out with a hole in the middle for your bubble tube. Enjoy the soothing sensory effects while sitting, kneeling or lying on the platform.
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Great for creating a calming sensory corner anywhere
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
Ideas for Use
- Position child with limited mobility onto the platform sideways so that they can enjoy the visual stimulation provided by the lights and bubbles
- To calm an overstimulated child, wrap your child in a weighted blanket and seat them on the platform to watch the soothing bubble tube
- Create a cozy corner in your classroom for quiet time by adding some pillows and fidgets to the platform
Install in the corner of your sensory room to provide up-close access to your Calming LED Bubble Tube (SP8371) or Waterless Color Column (CF7167). Both tube and column sold separately.
- Platform with legs: 48"L x 48"W x 11.8"H. Hole: 6" Diameter
Weighs 41 lbs.
- Platform without legs: 39"L x 39"W x 17.7"H. Hole: 6" Diameter
Weighs 57 lbs.
- Holds up to 250 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, PVC upholstery, and Zintec metal legs with plastic end caps
Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Platform with legs: White with blue accent
Platform without legs: White
Many color choices available. Contact email@example.com
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.