Sound Activated light up Wall Panel
Why We Love It
Make your sensory room glow with the sound of your voice! Clap your hands, use your voice or play music to activate the LED lights. The built-in microphone picks up sound, bringing the panel to life and illuminating the room with 12 levels of vibrant colors. Set different programs and adjust the speed, fade and sensitivity of the sensory lighting. Use to encourage speech and vocalization. LED lights can last as long as 30,000 hours.
- Encourages speech and vocalization through sound activated lights.
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Clap your hands slowly and then quickly. Watch how the light patterns change
- Pretend you're a star! Sing your favorite song into the built-in microphone and see the room light up
- Whisper a word and then say it louder and louder. When will the panel light up?
Electrical outlet required. Professional installation recommended.
Programs include: Automatic sequence, rainbow display from bottom to top, random display with microphone input, colors building to the middle from top and bottom, colors building outwards from the middle and colors building from left to right.
- Includes wall panel with built-in microphone
- 48"L x 18"W x 3.54"D
- Weighs 44 lbs.
- Made of acrylic, Medite MDF, Zintec metal and Medicote paint
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White frame with multi-colored interactive lights
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.