TacTile Play Mat
Why We Love It
Interlocking Floor Mats
Interlocking floor mats with a tactile twist! Each tile has a textured material on top for tactile play and exploration. Can you feel the difference between the grass, fur, sherpa, terry, shaggy and smooth tiles? Connect all six foam floor tiles to create a mat, or use them separately as individual mats. Sensory seeking kids love running their fingers along the different textures. Use during sensory integration therapy to introduce tactile defensive kids to different sensations. Our soft TacTile mat will add color and sensory fun to your classroom, playroom or sensory space.
- Explore a variety of textures
- Supports kids with tactile defensiveness or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Use a TacTile as a circle time seat for fidgety kids. Promote focus by encouraging kids to rub the fabric while participating
- Lie on your stomach on the TacTiles for a great tactile sensory activity
- Build language skills! Have kids close their eyes, touch a TacTile and describe how the fabric feels
- Includes six tiles
- Each TacTile is 12.5"L x 12.5"W x 2"H
- Weighs 1.4 lbs. total
- Made of polyester, EVA foam and polyurethane
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Green, orange, white, gray, pink and blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.