Time Timer 8' Learning Center Classroom Sets
Why We Love It
Make Every Minute Count
Learning Center Classroom Sets are the very same 8" Original Time Timer that teachers and kids have grown to know and trust since 1994. When the colored disk is gone, time is up, helping children to self-regulate and teachers or caregivers to better manage both time and task in the classroom or clinic setting! Each set comes with three timers of different colors (with a protective lens) to aid in color curriculum in the early years and for time management in color-coded classrooms.
- Silent operation with optional audible alert at end of timing
- Magnetic back and fold-up feet
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use:
- Use when completing class assignments to get a sense of how much time is left for that activity
- Use during classroom center time to let each group know when it is time to move to the next center
- Use in a therapeutic setting to help a child know how long the session will last
Getting Started:Each timer requires 2 AA/1.5 v batteries (not included). Includes bi-fold guide for using center timers in the early learning classroom. One-year unconditional warranty.
Note: Activities shown are sold separately
- Includes three 8"timers in three different colors, three dry erase cards for 1:1 Activity Management and one free download of Time Timer Desktop App
- Weighs 2.31 lbs.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Purple, Orange and Green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.