Cuddly Bear with Soothing Weight and Tactile Benefits
More friendly than a weighted blanket or lap pad, this super soft and cuddly bear makes a great companion for sensory-seeking kids. Lightly weighted, he encourages sensory input, heavy work and tactile exploration. Teddy is your calm-down friend for transitions, circle time, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus. He provides a feeling of comfort and security in any situation!
- Helpful for sensory integration and speech therapies
- Provides calming deep pressure to help settle the wiggles
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- For children age 2+ weighing 30+ lbs.
Weight provides proprioceptive input, which helps children with large motor control, motor planning and processing sensory information. Weight acts like a filter, helping the nervous system integrate information more efficiently.
Ideas for Use
- Place in lap for comforting deep pressure during transitions
- Keep nearby during stressful situations to have a buddy to talk to
- Rub hands across the bear’s soft body, helping to calm and regulate
- 16" L
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- 100% polyester exterior fabric and embroidered eyes
- 100% polyester fiber stuffing, weighted with natural stone in a separate 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Brown with black facial features
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.