Cuddly Bear with Soothing Weight and Tactile Benefits
More friendly than a weighted blanket or lap pad, this super soft and cuddly bear makes a great companion for sensory-seeking kids. Lightly weighted, he encourages sensory input, heavy work and tactile exploration. Teddy is your calm-down friend for transitions, circle time, bedtime, therapy sessions or whenever your child needs to calm and focus. He provides a feeling of comfort and security in any situation! Use with adult supervision.
- Helpful for sensory integration and speech therapies
- Provides calming deep pressure to help settle the wiggles
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 2+
Weight provides proprioceptive input, which helps children with large motor control, motor planning and processing sensory information. Weight acts like a filter, helping the nervous system integrate information more efficiently.
Ideas for Use
- Place in lap for comforting deep pressure during transitions.
- Keep nearby during stressful situations to have a buddy to talk to.
- Rub hands across the bear’s soft body, helping to calm and regulate.
- 16" L
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- 100% polyester exterior fabric and embroidered eyes
- 100% polyester fiber stuffing, weighted with natural stone in a separate 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Brown with black facial features
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.