For Calm, Relaxation and a Great Night’s Sleep
Have trouble settling down to sleep? Weighted blankets stimulate touch receptors, helping your body to relax. The extra pressure and weight create a calm secure feeling — just like a soothing hug. Wear like a cape or fold in your lap to promote relaxation and sensory organization during the day. Use during rest time, car trips, homework or any time calm is needed. Breathable fabric with evenly disrupted weight prevents bunching. Use with adult supervision.
- Pressure and weight promotes calm during the day and better sleep at night
- Supports kids and adults with sensory processing disorder, autism, ADHD and other special needs
- Can be beneficial for those with RLS (restless leg syndrome), Alzheimer's and Parkinson’s Disease
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Fold blanket and use as a weighted lap pad.
- Drape around shoulders while completing homework or reading a book.
- Use during naps or bedtime to help relax and calm.
For tactile stimulation and extra weight, add a slipcover. Can be purchased as a bundle (see dropdown) or sold separately (see accessories). Slipcover fits regular size blanket only.
- Weighted Blanket-Single (5 lbs.) is 59"L x 29"W
- Weighted Blanket-Twin Size (10 lbs.) is 75"L x 39"W
- Weighted Blanket-Full Size (15 lbs.) is 75"L x 54"W
- 100% polyester fabric
- Polyurethane filling and weighted with steel pellets
- Blankets: Hand wash cold. Air dry.
- Slipcovers: Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Blankets are blue with green trim
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.