5 - 15 lbs.
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
For Calm, Relaxation and a Great Night’s Sleep
Have trouble settling down to sleep? Weighted blankets stimulate touch receptors, helping your body to relax. The extra pressure and weight create a calm secure feeling — just like a soothing hug. Wear like a cape or fold in your lap to promote relaxation and sensory organization during the day. Use during rest time, car trips, homework or any time calm is needed. Breathable fabric with evenly distributed weight prevents bunching.
- Pressure and weight promotes calm during the day and better sleep at night
- Supports kids and adults with sensory processing disorder, autism, ADHD and other special needs
- Can be beneficial for those with RLS (restless leg syndrome), Alzheimer's and Parkinson’s Disease
- Made by Fun and Function
- Single Banket for people weighing 50+ lbs.
- Twin Blanket for people weighing 100+ lbs.
- Full Size Blanket for people weighing 150+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Fold blanket and use as a weighted lap pad.
- Drape around shoulders while completing homework or reading a book.
- Use during naps or bedtime to help relax and calm.
- Weighted Blanket-Single (5 lbs.) is 59"L x 29"W
- Weighted Blanket-Twin Size (10 lbs.) is 75"L x 39"W
- Weighted Blanket-Full Size (15 lbs.) is 75"L x 54"W
- 100% polyester fabric
- Polyurethane filling and weighted with steel pellets
- Blankets: Hand wash cold. Air dry.
- Blankets are blue with green trim
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.