We can help you now!
The Softest, Most Stylish Weighted Vest You'll Find
Getting focused at school or home never looked this good! The vest is so comfortable and fashionable that kids don't want to take it off.
This vest helps calm kids when they need to focus by providing proprioception and deep therapeutic compression at the joints. Calming, stylish and oh so soft, the fuzzy fabric of our Faux Fur Weighted Vest adds a tactile experience kids love.
- Weights can be added or removed to shoulders and interior pockets
- Great for children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- 2.5 lbs. of weights included
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 2-12
Vest comes with a total of 2.5 lbs. of weights: two 1/2 lb. weights and six 1/4 lb. weights. 1/4 lb. weights attached inside each shoulder for pressure throughout the entire body. Add 1/2 lb. weights to interior pockets for added sensory input. Additional weights sold separately (see accessories tab). Adult supervision required.
Learn about the calming benefits of weights and compression.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Front zipper closure
- Remove weights before washing.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang dry.
- Colors: Silky soft navy faux fur
- Ask your occupational therapist about weights and wear times for best results. Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. Small and Medium vests can hold up to 6 lbs. and Large and X-Large vests can hold up to 9 lbs. (5% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight.)
Great product, runs smallGreat product and has really helped my son in school. He loves wearing it. Definitely runs very small, though. He's 9 and tall but slim (usually wears a 10/12) so I ordered the XL and we might be able to finish the school year before he outgrows it. Wish it came in an even larger size!Read MoreNice, seems to run smallThis is a nice vest, especially nice to have the shoulder weight option. The fur is soft and pleasant for a child sensitive to texture. My tall but thin (48 inch, 45 lbs) 6 year old wears the medium (5-6) and it just fits and is barely long enough, so if you have an average to larger boned child or one who is tall, I'd recommend sizing up to get a longer use out of it. Comes with a good amount of weights. It has really helped my son stay calm and he likes it very much, and I will buy a larger one when this is outgrown. I would recommend it!Read MoreMy kids fight over thisWe have one zebra vest and one navy one and my kids love them. They are calmer when they wear them and they feel so good because they look good too. It is so appreciated to have therapeutic products that look great. Thank you!Read More
Answered QuestionsPriscilla Velasquez / Jun 22, 2016We have a blue size chart link in the middle of the product page for each of our vests. The size chart can help you measure to know what size would fit best. For the Denim Weighted Vest, see this chart https://funandfunction.com/size-charts/weighted-denim-vestAdina Kuhnreich, Customer Service / Jun 23, 2016