Weighted Textured Balls - Set of 3
Toss, Catch and Manipulate!
Learn to differentiate between sizes, colors and textures while tossing, catching, stacking and manipulating these colorful weighted balls. Each ball offers a different texture (raised bumps, inverted bumps and raised lines) to enhance tactile sensory input. These make great tools for occupational therapy sessions, early childhood learning or to play with and have a ball!
- Encourages sequencing, sensory integration and motor planning
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6 months+
Ideas for Use
- Pretend to be a clown in a circus and practice juggling the balls.
- Give verbal directions and have children place the balls in the order given.
- Compare and contrast textures on the balls.
- Large Red Ball: 7" Diameter; 1.5 lbs.
- Medium Blue Ball: 5" Diameter; 1 lb.
- Small Yellow Ball: 3" Diameter; 8 oz.
- 100% polyester. Weighted with EPE, PP cotton and steel sand.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.