ABC Sensory Letters
Fun Speech Language & Teaching Tool
Play hide and seek with the ABCs! Place a few letters in putty or hide the whole alphabet in your sensory bin and try to find them all. This helps encourage touch and shape recognition while building fine motor skills. Encourage children to say each letter out loud as they find it and create short words with the letters they find. Made from firm resin material that’s easy to wipe clean so you can use these letters at home, in the classroom or at the clinic.
- Provide a fun, tactile experience for kids with sensory sensitivity, fine motor delays and tactile defensiveness
- Ideal for speech and language development and early reading skills
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Pair with the Fun and Function Sensory Bin Kit (sold separately) or putty to create a practical, portable sensory table that keeps kids engaged.
- Includes 26 letters, 1 of each alphabet letter
- Letters are approximately 1"L x 1"W
- Weighs 2.5 oz.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Multi-colored and multi-textured
Sensory Bin KitFrom $5.99 - $49.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.