We can help you now!
Helps to Soothe, Stimulate and Strengthen
Strengthen your core and build motor skills! Our Air-Lite Junior Bolster Swing challenges balance reactions and offers proper head and body alignment as children change positions to sit, straddle, swing side-to-side or front-to-back. Portable and durable for heavy use at home, in school or at the clinic.
- Provides a smooth ride to under-responders, and lots of action for over-responders
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4+
Ideas for Use
Incorporate this swing into your child's sensory diet to provide stimulation or a calming experience. Hang in a doorway, from the ceiling or from a swing frame. The strap orientation can be changed so kids can sit or straddle the bolster as they swing back-and-forth or side-to-side.
We recommend using our Height Adjustable Swing Chains; Two Height Adjusters with Two Swing Ropes; or the Two to One Swing Converter if suspending from a height over 6'. If using a Doorway Bar, hang directly from the bar. Inflates and deflates quickly for easy storage and travel. Swing installation hardware and high-volume pump sold separately. 1 year warranty, void if punctured by sharp objects or exposed to extreme temperatures. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
This swing must be used with the Swivel Device, sold separately. Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting. Use with adult supervision.
- 16"L x 8"D with straps that are 54"L
- Weighs 2.4 lbs.
- Holds up 150 lbs.
- Inflate with high volume air pump, sold separately
- Includes two carabiners and patch repair kit
- Hang from single or double point suspension. If using as single point suspension, the Swivel for Swings (see accessories) MUST be bought with the swing.
- Recommended ceiling height: 6’
- Latex-free vinyl
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
So strong and functionalI'm amazed at how functional this bolster is. It super light , easy to swap in and out and tough like anything. I was concerned by the inflatable part but its holding up really well. The kids really love this swing - it's unique and can be used in so many ways .Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!