We can help you now!
Provide a Variety of Oral Motor Experiences
These 10 versatile attachments make your Z-Vibe the ultimate oral motor sensory tool. Each tip offers a different texture, shape, size and hardness to provide varied sensory input to the gums, palate, cheeks, tongue, and lips. Use during speech and feeding therapy with the Z-Vibe’s gentle vibration to practice a variety of oral motor skills. Z-Vibe sold separately (see accessories tab.)
- Practice biting and chewing skills to improve jaw strength and stability
- For children with oral defensiveness or food/texture aversions
- Includes convenient, durable carrying case for easy travel
Includes 1 Preefer Tip, 1 Hard Fine Tip, 1 Hard Spoon Tip, 1 Soft Spoon Tip, 1 Bite-n-Chew Tip (unscented), 1 Textured Bite-n-Chew Tip XL, 1 Hard Brush Tip, and 1 Soft Brush Tip. For guidance on usage, we recommend the Tips and Techniques for the Z-Vibe, DnZ-Vibe and Z-Grabber manual. This item is not returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Comes with a sturdy plastic storage case
- All tips are made in USA from FDA-approved, medical grade materials
- All are free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, and latex
Great basic kitThis kit is great because it has all the basic essentials for the Z-Vibe. I especially like the double versions--flexible and rigid tips.Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!