We can help you now!
For On-the-Go Mouthing Practice
These adorable animal faces charm children reluctant to participate in speech therapy or oral motor therapy. With different textures and surfaces for the mouth to explore, each animal aids in oral motor exercises to strengthen muscles used for mouthing, sound production and feeding. The backs of each animal offer additional textures and pockets for the tongue to explore. Turn on the Z-Vibe to incorporate gentle vibration for extra sensory input.
- For children with sensory processing disorder or weak mouth muscles
- Each animal’s back has a bite block of a different thickness to work on jaw grading and stability
- Infant - Adult
Kit includes one royal blue plastic Z-Vibe, 2 hard tips (mouse and dog), 1 soft tip (cat), and one travel case (case may vary). If you already own a Z-Vibe, purchase the Soft Animal Tips Set or the Hard Animal Tips Set. Use with adult supervision. This item is not returnable.
Ideas for Use
Use the cat as a “dipper spoon” to decrease texture aversion and food anxiety. Use the mouse and dog ears as spoons. One ear is smooth, and the other ear has gentle bumps for added tactile input and stability to the tongue. Use the bumpy one to help introduce texture to puréed foods and to encourage the transition from puréed to textured/regular food.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Comes with a sturdy plastic storage case
- Made in USA from FDA-approved, medical grade materials
- Free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, and latex
- Animal colors and case may vary