We can help you now!
For Food Sensitivities and Oral Sensory Input
These adorable animal faces charm children reluctant to participate in speech therapy or oral motor therapy. With different textures and surfaces for the mouth to explore, each animal aids in oral motor exercises to strengthen muscles used for mouthing, sound production and feeding. The backs of each animal offer additional textures and pockets for the tongue to explore. Turn on the Z-Vibe to incorporate gentle vibration for extra sensory input.
- For children with sensory processing disorder, food sensitivites or weak mouth muscles
- Each animal’s back has a bite block of a different thickness to work on jaw grading and stability
- Infant - Adult
Ideas for Use
Use the cat as a “dipper spoon” to decrease texture aversion and food anxiety. Use mouse and dog ears as spoons. One ear is smooth, and the other ear has gentle bumps for tactile input and stability to the tongue. Use to help introduce texture and to encourage the transition from puréed to textured/regular food.
Kit includes 1 blue plastic Z-Vibe, 2 hard tips (mouse and dog), 1 soft tip (cat), carrying case and special battery. If you already own a Z-Vibe, purchase the Soft Animal Tips Set or the Hard Animal Tips Set. Replacement battery sold separately (see accessories). Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Includes sturdy plastic storage case
- Made in USA from FDA-approved, medical grade materials
- Free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, and latex
- Animal and case colors may vary