At the Beach Discovery Bag
Multiple Activities & Textures for Sensory Input
This fun beach-themed sensory tool provides multiple activities, textures and colors that keep kids engaged. Peer through the clear vinyl window and push the sand around to find the pieces hidden inside. Manipulate the octopus tentacles and feel the soft starfish to keep fidgety fingers busy, which helps kids with sensory needs focus and attend. It’s also lightly weighted for calming proprioceptive input. Perfect for car rides and sensory breaks! Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages fine motor work and visual processing skills
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Count the number of jellyfish tentacles out loud
- Press, squeeze and push until you find all the hidden beach pieces in the sand
- Identify and name the objects you find to help build speech and language skills
- 14"L x 13"W
- Weighs 2.8 lbs.
- 100% polyester with PVC clear window and embroidered eyes.
- Filled with sand and 11 resin pieces, including treasure chest, dolphin, flip flop, sunglasses, beach ball and sailboat
- Pieces are .25”H to 1”H
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.