We can help you now!
A Colorful Accessory Satisfies the Need to Chew!
Our Chewy Bracelet Set helps satisfy little mouths and adds a pop of color to any outfit. These stylish bangles function as teething jewelry for infants or as a convenient chew toy for older children. Wear to encourage mouthing, sensory exploration and chewing when needed as a sensory motor outlet. This item is not returnable. Use with adult supervision.
Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Safe for babies and toddlers to tug, teeth, bite and chew
- Supports children with sensory processing disorder, autism and oral motor needs
- For light chewers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Adult wear, safe for age 6 months+
- Set of 3 bracelets
- Weighs 3 oz. each
- 2.75” outer diameter, 2” inner diameter
- Silicone. Free of BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Dishwasher safe - top rack only
- Colors: turquoise, royal blue and teal
Great, but bigI bought these for six-year-old. Unfortunately, they are quite large for her wrist. They are a great product, but were disappointing because she can't actually wear them. She does like to hold them though, so I can see them being helpful for others (with bigger wrists!).Read MoreChewy BraceletsThe bracelets are thick and not easy chewed through by a heavy-chewing 3-year-old. They're too small for adult hands and too big for toddlers hands, seems they're be perfect for the K-8th crowd.Read MoreFeel Great!These bracelets feel great, and can be worn by moms and kids alike. IRead MoreBangles Chewy BraceletI like wearing all three of these at one time! I play with the bracelets and it helps me keep a little more quiet.Read More