Basic Classroom Corner
Why We Love It
Sensory Solutions for an Inclusive Classroom
Create a corner in your classroom or clinic to take a sensory break! Help kids channel restless energy and pre-empt disruptive behaviors with therapist-designed sensory tools and solutions. Includes some of our most popular tools to engage under responders and stimulate over responders, making for a calmer, more focused learning environment. Ideal for students with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder who crave movement and sensory stimulation.
- Helps you substitute challenging behaviors with sensory-based activities
- Tools for fine motor skills, calming pressure, heavy work, tactile exploration and hand-eye coordination
- Helps kids self-regulate with minimum supervision
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 5-18
Ideas for Use
- Improve focus and calm during quiet classroom activities with fidgets
- Warm up the hands for writing and practice fine motor work with Discovery Putty
- Stretch, jump and crawl inside the Space Explorer for sensory integration
- Provide grounding proprioceptive input with the Wipe-Clean Lap Pad
- Find your spot during circle time and wiggle in place with the Gel Cushion
- Squish, sit on or stand on the Gel Tiles and watch the colors ooze
Basic Classroom Corner Kit includes Standard Break Box (CF5943 ) and Gel Tile 4-Pack (SP7012). Want even more tools? Standard Classroom Corner (CF7027) and Preferred Classroom Corner (CF7028) are also available.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.