Gel Floor Tiles
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Sensory Floor Tiles
A hands-on liquid gel experience! Watch the colors mix and ooze. Invite sensory-seeking kids to step, sit or jump on the gel floor tiles and watch the colors ooze. Even young children can push the gel around with their hands.
- Supports sensory integration and gross motor skill development
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Place several Gel Floor Tiles on the ground to create a colorful floor mat or walking path
- Use as a marker during circle time to set clear boundaries and encourage children to stay in their spot
- Have a child wheelbarrow walk on a row of gel tiles watching the gel move as they place their hands on each tile
- Use on a flat and even surface.
- Use with soft shoes to avoid scratching tiles.
- Do not pinch the tile with sharp objects or drop sharp objects onto the tiles.
- Avoid strong impacts on the tile corners and avoid using the tiles as building blocks.
- Use in temperatures between 41 to 113 degrees. Do not use in direct sunlight.
- Do not use with hot objects (greater than 113 degrees) which can cause deformation and scorch marks.
- If the tile is damaged and the oil and water mix spills, clean the liquid with an absorbent cloth.
- Clean top of the tiles with mild disinfectants and mild detergents.
- Use only a dry cloth to clean anti-slip back to prevent detachment of the backing.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- 19.5"L x 19.5"W x 0.23"H
- Weighs 4 lbs. each
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Made of PVC with anti-slip backing. Filled with colored gel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue, green, purple, red
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.