Beanbag Activity Cards
Why We Love It
24 Bean Bag Activities
A therapist favorite, bean bag activities offer multiple opportunities to encourage proprioception, gross motor skills and visual tracking. This deck contains 24 beanbag activities for kids of all ages and stages. Prompts include tossing, balancing and other movement-based activities. Bean bags sold separately.
- Challenging but fun activities help kids improve strength, coordination and balance
- Supports kids with motor development challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Take turns choosing a card and following the instructions during a therapy session
- Choose a heavy work activity from the cards as part of your sensory diet
- Practice your balance by standing on different surfaces while you do the activities on the cards
We recommend our set of five Weighted Tactile Beanbags (sold separately). Each beanbag is a different color and features a material with a different texture: smooth satin, denim, bumpy corduroy, soft fleece and solid cotton. Also available are the Monster Bean Bags (sold separately). Weighted bean bags provide more resistance than traditional bags, offering more heavy work for kids’ muscles, joints and ligaments. All bean bags sold separately.
- Includes 24 illustrated cards
- 5"L x 3"W
- Weighs 2.25 oz.
- Made of PE coated cardstock
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.