We can help you now!
Heavy Work Meets Swinging Fun
Kids all of abilities love the smooth, swaying motion of swinging. And as children learn to pump their legs to glide through the air, swinging heightens their vestibular system and body awareness — sending positive signals to the brain to improve focus, attention and sensory processing as well as motor control and posture. The belt swing is perfect for a good workout, sensory integration therapy and just plain swinging fun!
- To protect little hands, swing's chains are coated in soft grip rubber
- Encourages heavy work as kids learn to swing and pump
- Ideal for children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Age 2+
Includes solid chain links that connect to any swing hangers. Suspend from any ceiling suspension such as the Multi-Point Ceiling Swing Suspension Kit (see accessories tab). Adult supervision required. Holds up to 200 lbs.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery-estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
This item has a 30-day return policy - see details.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- 72"H X 24"W X 5.5"D
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 7'7"
- Colors: Blue, Green or Yellow
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Great for learning how to pumpWe love that this swing is easy to suspend indoors or out. It is a great first swing for teaching kids to pump!Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!